Sunday, February 14, 2010

Top Emblem Ragnarok I'm Considering A Tattoo, It Would Be A Black Background With A White Emblem On Top Of It Would The White Show?

I'm considering a tattoo, it would be a black background with a white emblem on top of it would the white show? - top emblem ragnarok

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3182/2524622769_bc08500610.jpg?v=0
The link above is what I do, only instead of a black square on that one would splash. I wonder if this is possible or whether it would be good.

3 comments:

clarice said...

You should really ask your tattoo artist, he / she knows what is best for your skin. However, I have a little white on one of my tattoos and displayed, but not all the same. Good luck!

stinkpot said...

White tattoos can be difficult .... The white color yellow in my class. I think it has to do with skin color. You can check a super light blue almost white. Your tattoo could be your best source.

ShannonA... said...

White should not be used in tattoos .... It seems in your nice skinn ... You must choose a different color.

Post a Comment