Monday, February 15, 2010

Wall Panel For Sims 2 Sims 2 PC-graphic Problems?

Sims 2 PC-graphic problems? - wall panel for sims 2

Everytime I only opened the construction and purchase of options, there is this problem really terrible graphics slowing the process of building and furniture. What happens is that these blocks of colored lines appear when I'm on the rotation to increase lateral movement, but does not move at all. The colors are usually stains a wall of certain objects, floors, etc. For example, if you were a wall of wood, and was a dark mahogany color, uniform color is a mixed color, but recognizable to the wall. Will occur more frequently when the house is on the walls and foundations and construction. I can not bear it, but sometimes (like once or twice this has happened) my whole computer stops and restarts and messages asking if I wanted to start up normally and then a jumbleof age on the recovery system of a fatal error. In addition, when you open the game from "My Computer", a message asks whether for this program is running, then later he said: "This program has compatibility issues with this version of Windows.
I think it's because one of the PC Sims2 came in 2004, and Windows Vista. My video driver is also updated.
So if someone could help me would be very grateful!
Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment