Thursday, December 31, 2009

Home Construction How Do I Bid On New Home Construction Cleaning Job?

How do I bid on new home construction cleaning job? - home construction

Hello, I am a single mother and recently had a LEEP in business.II open my own cleaning cleans my new home, after all the construction, contractors is done.It my job to clean and presentable. I have problems with offers, and I lose my ARS even.Can character or just someone out there I want a few tips on how to take advantage of this truly business.I on this success and laid there my 6 year old daughter threw a college and live a comfortable LIFE.IT help m 'm not afraid of hard Work.it' just afraid to work clock nothing.Please in Frankfurt, Orland Park, Naperville, forevr Illinois.I be grateful. Susanna

1 comments:

Ibredd said...

In the construction of new houses, I do not think anyone wins a lot of money.

Post a Comment