Friday, December 11, 2009

Index Of Jpg Ls Mag How Should I Do My Hair For Graduation?(pictures)?

How should I do my hair for graduation?(pictures)? - index of jpg ls mag

Well, I graduated and I was not going to do, but an appointment last minute (I wonder why). So, now I'm stuck doing it myself. My hair is about 2 inches below the shoulders with layers up to my upper lip.

Unfortunately I could not image now, but here are some old photos.

a663.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01 ...
48/l_3e853c1b88ce305be72e
175ea40e726e.jpg

viewmorepics.myspace.com / index.cfm? FUS ...
= 87717320 = 0 & & albumid
imageID = 8274731


Make-up tips would be appreciated.
Please and thank you

4 comments:

missy k said...

go for a gentle wave that you are ready to buy this aspect of rags put in their hair. The fabric may be that the kind of blue that is used for food and surfaces, but then you have to cut into the center of the elongated.
1. Wet hair
2. somewhat apart from the hair and rap to a narrow strip of cloth.
continue like this until your head makes the hole. even before rapper Hairspray October ither or mouse into your hair and last longer and they sleep at night and ovwer place shortly before the degrees and spray paint the door before leaving.

Darke Angel said...

I suggest you wear your hair in a style that is more natural for you. Graduation photos are not the time to try a new hairstyle. Keep your makeup subtle and, of course, does not show up brightly in the photograph. His friends want to see, not an immitation of someone they know.

kennedy said...

Thus, the links do not work, but I know that provides one and a half ponytail with curly hair always nice. they do not even keep his mouth shut, could only fit into a ponytail and a half with a nice picture on your outfit!

haha, I went back to edit it, not because I can see the make-up, wow. well, French manicures, lip gloss ... No lipstick. You have the eye shadow Nice, nothing too bright, black mascara, black eyeliner, and maybe blush. enjoy! Good luck!
kennedy

kennedy said...

Thus, the links do not work, but I know that provides one and a half ponytail with curly hair always nice. they do not even keep his mouth shut, could only fit into a ponytail and a half with a nice picture on your outfit!

haha, I went back to edit it, not because I can see the make-up, wow. well, French manicures, lip gloss ... No lipstick. You have the eye shadow Nice, nothing too bright, black mascara, black eyeliner, and maybe blush. enjoy! Good luck!
kennedy

Post a Comment