Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Antique Style Wedding Bands Where Can I Find Low Cost, Antique Style Engagement Rings?

Where can I find low cost, antique style engagement rings? - antique style wedding bands

Hi me and my friend talk about all the time. We have a daughter who has 3 years and we love each other ..
Our biggest problem is the money .. It would be for the next 6 months, but I know he wants to ask .. It has been said that we should look like the rings, but I know he is now financially stable to buy a ring, let alone a marriage thinking .. But I've cracked and our tax and budget policy, I think we are back on the right track in the coming months .. and keep in a position to move.

But I know that he is not willing (or should) to pay more than $ 1400 to $ 1500 for all. The preference for the 3 rings, but that should at least the engagement ring and wedding band for me.

And that's the kind of person who is a good piece of jewelry percent from a $ 25-machine is to say that as a kind .. I love the old style rings ..

But can not I see something like less than $ 2,000. In order not to the size of Carat's style and I want to worry the white gold ..
Here are some I like ..

http://antiqueengagementrings.com/shoppi ...

http://engagementrings.lovetoknow.com/wi ...
https: / / www.artdecodiamonds.com / images / P ...

So, does anyone know or better yet, buy a place that sells what you were in?

3 comments:

Panda4E... said...

Have you checked eBay yet? You can find rings of ancient life and to them. Many of them fall into your price range or even pay less than the amount of a whole. Good luck to come in the rings and marriage!

Shatari said...

If you only have the old style or filgreen to brocksjewelers.com

They have some engagement rings actually filgreen solitare.

Are affordable.

Beautifu... said...

They have really good prices on Zales Outlet. Thats where me by my friend. They were very entertaining as well as those photos!

Here is a link:
http://www.zalesoutlet.com/index.html


Good luck, hope this helps!

Congratulations!

Post a Comment