Saturday, January 2, 2010

Normal Triglycerides My Last Blood Test(Nov 30 07) Showed 332 For Triglycerides, Which I Know Is High; My Cholesterol Is Normal.?

My last blood test(Nov 30 07) showed 332 for triglycerides, which I know is high; my cholesterol is normal.? - normal triglycerides

I took creatine and protein shakes for the past 3 months, I train 5 days a week and no heart at least 3 times per week, and this time is triglycerides from 172 in July 07 raised - 332 of 07 November. I eat very healthy and lots of exercise and cardiovascular, I am a very muscular for my size so great, but I have the weight of fat of 20%. Is this normal triglycerides increased in so short a time? and a study shows that creatine and protein supplements the liver to produce more can affect triglycerides, my doctor ckeched renal function and kidney transplant glucose and everything that is not affected. Please advice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment