Friday, January 22, 2010

Usaf Migraines Am I Allowd To Join The USAF If I Have Migraines? ?

Am I allowd to join the USAF if I have migraines? ? - usaf migraines

I am a military wife, and I would like to join the Air Force. One might think that in the army, I want to know. But it seems that everyone I speak, it seems to me, shoot me in the foot. I have a headache, I take medication for it, I'm fine. It is the only thing wrong with me. I know that if core can not take any medication and not a problem. Just do not want in the middle of the members are experienced, and then after a bone marrow transplant, I lied, and that everything is back to hunt me. Has anyone an idea?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not know if it helped or not, but I will not lie, go ahead.

Anonymous said...

Simply talk to a recruiter and see what they say. be able to say, and if not to help this be a major problem in the situation.

Anonymous said...

I do not really think that this great cause. If anything the U.S. Air Force will give you more headaches than it is now. AFI really blow. : |

Post a Comment