Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cervix Drop Before Period Does Always Closed Cervix After Ovulation Means Pregnancy?

Does always closed cervix after ovulation means pregnancy? - cervix drop before period

I'm trying to be a problem with a position of the cervix is looking for a cervical length ovulation.how high after ovulation and now I am 5 DPO and high does not mean that you are pregnant or too early and stop the pass any time of the May (when I was on 12 DPO my period starts in 7 days for AF). Can someone explain how works.If am only 7 days before my time, and I know this is not a good sign?

1 comments:

jrdm77 said...

According to the book by Toni Weschler of the cervix should be back on the floor, the closed position when they are not fertile Preggers. My guess is that even though it is too early to say. Every woman is different.

What were the months in this area? Often previous cycles can answer such questions ... I have many problems with the position of the cervix in person. I constantly monitored through, but it's just me.

Post a Comment