Saturday, January 30, 2010

Testical Tumors Confused 39 Year Old Parents Of Two Do Not Know If We Should Keep Or Abort 3rd Due To Age Money And Health.?

Confused 39 year old Parents of two do not know if we should keep or abort 3rd due to age money and health.? - testical tumors

Hello everyone,

My wife and I are very pleased to do, but what confused. We have together over 21 years and married for 17 years. We had our son in 1994 after I discovered he had testicular cancer, undergone surgery to remove my testicles to have the tumor removed then too lyphnodes in my chest. After my first and second before my surgery, my wife was pregnant with my son. A year later, my wife, an ectopic pregnancy, had we never forget. Then my wife came with Crohn's disease and had half a meter away from the small intestine. She left £ 78 and is wonderful after the surgery. We have tried for several years after that, have another child and I had to perform the artificial insemination and many tests to get pregnant with my daughter. She was born in 2003, beautiful and healthy. Shortly afterwards he turned to me to have another operation for Crohn's disease. My son is now 15 years old, my daughter is now 7 and we have a house close to 3 bedrooms. We are both almost 40 years and just discovered thatMy wife is pregnant again. We do not know if we or an abortion. We are excited about the health of my wife, with her disease, we regard no place for a child, the budget is tight, and we are two other children who are affected, the jealous. We both enjoy a certain freedom, not that our children grow up and start everyone thinks they are crazy. We do not know whether we have the child or canceled at 5 weeks? This is a very difficult decision for us to do both. When my wife was in good health if we are to another room and more money, which would have to 100% for him. What do you think we should do? Please do not attack us, when against all abortions, we're both pretty confused?

Thanks

10 comments:

SpiceyLa... said...

I had my son at the age of 39 I had a healthy pregnancy, excellent presentation and a healthy child. His wife was a successful pregnancy with her daughter in spite of Crohn's disease. You wonder how your children will be with a brother ... Why not ask whether to interrupt their brothers? I suspect, it's not that ... But why not? Even now, their age, they do not want you to know that deep in his heart. You make room for a baby. You do not have much space. It may be in a crib in his room in the first six months minimum. Heck, our 4 years in a toddler bed (our son preferred this way) in the hall of the time, smaller than his brother, who has his own room and only 2 bed, so you can work. (Soon we will move to the older boy), with the youngest bunk bed. In three years, his son is 18 and probably out of high school. Your baby is old enough to enter this space. I always tell the baby. Life is precious. Love is what is really important to a child and family.The real question is: "Do you have enough love for another child?".

Little Miss Lara said...

I think that especially at his age, that's really stupid to destroy a life for his own selfish reasons.
Who cares if you are more than 40 years, should have used condoms and contraceptives.
Put the baby up for adoption, unless you take responsibility for their actions.

Ree said...

His job is bad for a child who never asked to come into the world.
Only the child and ensure that your time and the next have sex, make sure your wife is in the pill and employment.

blkcherr... said...

I think I should go, health, finances and age have all the proper reasons.

Lena said...

Abortion regret ... I promise you.

Saf LeStrange said...

It is a difficult situation.
I think you should have the child, but I have no idea how you feel in your situation, it is of course easy to say it for me.
Maybe you talk to people you know and trust?
I hope that the decision that is right for you can be reached.

Saf LeStrange said...

It is a difficult situation.
I think you should have the child, but I have no idea how you feel in your situation, it is of course easy to say it for me.
Maybe you talk to people you know and trust?
I hope that the decision that is right for you can be reached.

rurouni said...

Probably enough to tell people to keep you here. My mother had six children. Had no health problems, but there are many parents and single parents are completed. She was 20, 22, 26, 36, 37 and 42 We are all in good health. I can not imagine if he had decided to have) not to my sisters (18 and 17) and my little brother (12th "I practically raised. It is a burden, but a great experience, 15 May Year help. Now I am a mother of one years old, almost 29 and I found the confidence to help my brothers. One thing, if you believe the doctor who will consider it dangerous for the health of his wife.

Ellen said...

My parents were 38 years when I did, and I shared a room with at least one of the two brothers for most of my childhood. Both parents have health problems, and the money was still strong. My brothers never jealous, more than any normal rivalry, what is normal and healthy.

It would be very sad if I was interrupted.

Let your child alive. You can annoy the inconvenience, but once they are old enough to live very his appreciation for the opportunity to offset and discontent, they may have.

Abortion is not the answer

☠МŶ Ж-ŔĂŶ ĞĨVĔŚ ŤĤĔ ŦĨŃĞĔŔ ☠ said...

Awww I'm sorry, do = [but ur kids and I both think the female should be canceled ur so they can live and take care of her 2 children is available. Or a little further into treatment for everything you do not get pregnant and whether the treatment affects the child, if it hurts the baby. If all goes well and she has the baby, but U can not afford it, then go for adoption.

Post a Comment