Monday, January 25, 2010

Smeg Retro Fridge Melbourne Any Idea Where I Can Get A Retro, American-style (smeg-style!) Undercounter Fridge And Freezer?

Any idea where I can get a retro, american-style (smeg-style!) undercounter fridge and freezer? - smeg retro fridge melbourne

I am looking for a fridge and freezer in the American retro-style "Smeg" Are SMEG but without the "price tag! Around £ 600 each for children of all sizes, but I try to pay more than 300 pounds of happiness. I can not find someone who makes them! Just to clarify, should be placed under the counter, not the full-size, self-freezer refrigerator. Thanks!

4 comments:

Canuck said...

I like the look of the old refrigerator Smeg. The problem is that in the United States that are not on the use-the-counter refrigerators in the kitchens Smeg bit so I doubt they do (although I could be wrong). The British used to call small refrigerator cold beer.

Nibblet said...

not sure about the meaning of "Smeg" never heard of ... But you may have about Ikea ... www.ikea.com ... They have all kinds of retro stuff cheap

mar98949 said...

Hello, try this. Go to Google Image Search or Yahoo. Many devices retro or whatever to believe that best describes you the item you are looking for. Voila, you now have thousands of pictures to choose from. Most images link to a website for further information and / or links to where you can buy.

Nina said...

http://www.trade-appliances.co.uk/addfil ...

Post a Comment