Sunday, January 24, 2010

Career Counseling Chicago Looking For Some Feedback On A Counseling Career?

Looking for some feedback on a counseling career? - career counseling chicago

I'm in school getting my master's degree in psychology and counseling, and I want my license after I finished school. I like working with teenagers and young women struggling with eating disorders, abuse and / or self-mutilation and drug addiction. I am a planner (haha), and I hope to settle in Canada, California, Chicago or anywhere else across the city life, and I wonder whether somebody has an idea that kind of salary would be watching? I'm curious.

3 comments:

JS said...

Advice in the crisis is very much there. I have a program on domestic violence, and I love my job.

The salary can vary widely, depending on the city, love the size of the organization and what they do. If you are a non-profit organization, probably a lower salary if you're working in a private hospital or in the office. However, the work most directly related to the topics that interest you, in fact, the non-profit institution.

Big cities usually offer higher wages, but we are also looking for a cost of living. Wages also vary by Canadian province or city where

Although a bachelor's degree is not necessarily a great experience, so you might with a salary of about $ think 30K-$ 40K. As you gain experience and further increase to positions of supervision and management of their salary to the rule.

If you have not directly in the areas of work you are considering, I strongly suggest you start volunteering or LooK to practice before graduation. This is not the right job for everyone, and we have the right people to make a difference. Also build a better resume with more experience.

C.G said...

Over 40K

C.G said...

Over 40K

Post a Comment